WARMACHINE: Tactics Now On Steam Early Access

HardOCP News

[H] News
By now most of you know that WARMACHINE: Tactics is being developed by your fellow [H] readers. What you might not know is that this turn-based tactical combat game is now on Steam Early Access. Check out the screenshots and video and see what you think.

$64.99 for the digital deluxe version? Ouch. Too rich for my blood.

Too rich for me as well. If they make a near perfect version of the physical game, I will be all over this at launch though!

Hah, should be some discount code for long time hardocpers. I'm not super interested in the game but I'd show props by picking up a copy if it was a bit cheaper.

I don't know, never really been into these kinds of games before, but being fellow readers I might just have to pick it up and see what its like.

if it were a dawn of war id be right on it, even at that price, but still as good as warmachine is, its still not premium like warhammer.

Looking forward to that Warhammer MMO more then anything I have enough Turn based games on my hard drive to last a lifetime.

Looking forward to that Warhammer MMO more then anything I have enough Turn based games on my hard drive to last a lifetime.

Prepare for disappointment. It's likely not what you think.

As for Warmachine, little too rich for me at the moment but something to keep an eye on.

Obligatory; Early Access and Early Access pricing is bullshit post.

Also, where's the demo?

Why the heck would anyone demo and early access game?

Simple; to decide whether or not forking out 65 bucks makes any sense at all.

Please don't reply with the whole "Early Access is to support the dev and get warm and fuzzy feelings." At the end of the day people pay for stuff, not for the idea of stuff.

There have been several early access games with demos. A practice that should be supported.

Back