Warm? Westinghouse 47" less then $650

My sister has the 42" version, it's ok. Good value for the money, but it's not a high end set. Black levels are pretty bad, input selection is flaky, and if you're using it with a pc, blue/red text bleeds. 720P/1080P HD-DVD/Blu-Ray looks razor sharp though.

haha more like "onfail"

nice find though! The contrast ratio skares me tho

It would be $795 out the door for me after shipping and tax. Naht worth it

Even worse (well, same OTD, but)... A $50 MIR on the SHIPPING costs. I get an estimate of $100/ship w/ MIR to 90405 - come on $100 from Torrance to Santa Monica?. I'm normally not against MIRs but on shipping WTH?

I have one of these I got from Buy.com for $700. It is a solid viewing device, but sound is crap. When hooked up to external sound, great for the price.

My sister has the 42" version, it's ok. Good value for the money, but it's not a high end set. Black levels are pretty bad, input selection is flaky, and if you're using it with a pc, blue/red text bleeds. 720P/1080P HD-DVD/Blu-Ray looks razor sharp though.

Of course it's not a high-end set, it's $650. So you can't compare it to one, or expect it to be high-end. Why did you post? Duh.

Of course it's not a high-end set, it's $650. So you can't compare it to one, or expect it to be high-end. Why did you post? Duh.

Took the words right out of my mouth. These are excellent buys if you get one that's reliable and you never have to deal with Westinghouse (CC ftw). But I think anyone looking at a big display in this price range realizes it's not a Bravia or Pioneer Elite :rolleyes:

Bump for stating the obvious! :p

It might seem obvious to you, but he qualified with details. Stop being such nerds.

Back