Warm welcome to Sfield

Welcome home brother, I think you'll like it here!

Welcome sfield, it is good to have you and your experience on board. Pull up a chair and stay a while.

This guy is awesome, the real deal. As welcome as his points contribution is - (he would be top 3 here and is currently number 1 at EVGA), his technical know how is worth many times that.

Anyone running FAH on 2p or 4p systems will be very grateful when his NUMA optimisations make it's way into FAH code.

He is a very good fit for [H], let's make him welcome, and hope he stays.

Last edited:
Well this is awesome, I welcome Sfield with a warm embrace and will enjoy the contributions that he will bring and has done!

Welcome to the [H]orde. May your stay be long and happy.

Fold On!

Welcome to him.....

Oddly, he has only turned in the 1 WU for team 33, and continues to turn in WUs to EVGA..... could he have swapped over only his BigBeta rig?

Welcome to him.....

Oddly, he has only turned in the 1 WU for team 33, and continues to turn in WUs to EVGA..... could he have swapped over only his BigBeta rig?

Was kinda wonderin that....

/shrug

Even if we have to share the points, he is a huge help with the more complex end of folding. The help on the forum is the more valuable of the two.

Welcome aboard sfield, and welcome into my rearview mirror ......

H.

Yup, work unit #2 landed, It appears that his bigadv machine is folding for the [H]orde! Woot.

I am guessing he changed out and is on vaca now...
This is either the way he wants it to be or in the rush out the door he forgot to restart the other clients...

It doesn't matter......

We are just happy he is here.

Hi Sfield. Welcome to [H]

You remind me of myself. When I transfered from OCAU to [H]:D

Time to move ALL your PPD over mate!

Wow, welcome to our new team member. I had to do a double take since that user name sounded so familiar. Always nice to have another member switch over to us even if it is only in part.

Wow... 750k+ points per WU, that's nuts!
Welcome aboard! Right now it says you'll mow me in 2.5 years, i think it will be much closer!

He has just post over at EVGA, he has one quad G34 with us and the rest of his hardware still with EVGA. AS Patriot and Kendrak says, its his technical know how that is most important and at the end of the day we should be proud as a team that he feels comfortable enough to split his farm and fold with us. Ultimately the project and science will win.

Fold on!!:cool:

Thank you, and sorry for the delay replying on this -- vacation took over (rare/good).

Here's more detail:
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1103828

It is an honor to fold with you on the same team as i'm glad that you brought over one of the rigs to our team. I'm sorry to read about your troubles on one of your other rigs, but the contributions you are making in the realm of multiprocessor folding is just amazing.

I believe we also have a few members that fold for multiple teams(10E comes to mind).

It is an honor to fold with you on the same team as i'm glad that you brought over one of the rigs to our team. I'm sorry to read about your troubles on one of your other rigs, but the contributions you are making in the realm of multiprocessor folding is just amazing.

I believe we also have a few members that fold for multiple teams(10E comes to mind).

Funny that, I was just going to switch back a box or two to 33 right before I surfed on over here. The term is Folding W[H]0re or spread the [h]ard folding love.

Thank you, and sorry for the delay replying on this -- vacation took over (rare/good).

Here's more detail:
http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=1103828

Nice to see you decided to focus your considerable brainpower on the task of relaxation :)

Keep up the great work sfield!

Funny that, I was just going to switch back a box or two to 33 right before I surfed on over here. The term is Folding W[H]0re or spread the [h]ard folding love.

Nice to see you decided to focus your considerable brainpower on the task of relaxation :)

Keep up the great work sfield!

I've been wondering where you have been lately, as you have been quiet. I hope you bring over that sexy quad magny box! :)

Back