Warm? Tt eSPORTS Mechanical Keyboard Black KB-MEK007US $67.86 shipped @ the egg

mx-blacks and that monstrous return key....meh

you can get the CM Storm QFR for about the same price

I like the black switches on my SS 6Gv2. They are not really clicky though. The hot thing right now for gaming is the red swtiches which are a little softer to touch but they make more clicky noise.

I don't care for the clicky noise and the black switches loosen up after they break in.

Choose wisely. Alot of choices in this price range. I'd like to try the CM Storm Red switch or the 6GV2 red switch... Both are around the same price at Amazon. More money than this Tt eSPORTS keyboard but they feature the "gaming RED" switches.

I had to return this keyboard because the Del key wouldn't work at boot so I couldn't get in to bios.

No. It's a ThermalTake keyboard...

and yeah, the Black's are require a bit TOO much FORCE (lol) to bottom out.

An alternative to this would be the Monoprice board using the black switches:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?p_id=9180&seq=1&format=2 - $70

Really good reviews and build quality plus normal layout.

Forgot to check monoprice.. Thanks. I actually wanted a keyboard with blues, call my crazy but I like the clicky, and I had a coupons with them for 20% off. So I ended up getting the same keyboard with the blue switches for $55 shipped after the coupon.

Edit: This is an awesome keyboard for the price even without the 20% off if you like mx blues! Just got mine and I'm loving it.

Last edited:
Back