[warm]Steam Daily Deal (8/27) $5 Metro 2033

Thanks i always wanted to try it out, and for that price its worth trying! These Hot Deals are costing me this week, I bought a G27 from logitech for $184 on monday :)

It's live. Thanks for the heads up - didn't realize Steam was doing daily deals.

Buy it! I just bought it because it was cheap a while back but I ended up loving it.

Called it warm because I've seen it $5 at least twice before.

I don't think this is going to get much cheaper than $5 lol, this is definitely [H]ot. :) With that said, even if you don't plan on playing it right now, just backlog it. Game is well worth its price.

Great, just great! ;):D Another game I bought that I was not even planning too. You guys are just killing me. :p

It's live. Thanks for the heads up - didn't realize Steam was doing daily deals.

They've been doing daily deals for maybe a few months now. It just that the majority of them aren't really the most popular titles. Generally the mid week and weekend sales tend to have more popular titles.

ugh! another dialy deal I need to hop on... but am so broke lately :(

anyone know if it is against forum rules to trade steam game codes? got an extra just cause 2 from a video card purchase and already have it.

Can't believe I missed this, I have been actively looking for a deal on this game all week, except yesterday of course..

Can't believe I missed this, I have been actively looking for a deal on this game all week, except yesterday of course..

Keep an eye out for this to go on sale on any game site since the key can activate with steam.

I think i bought mine months ago for $5 from gamersgate.

I am last person in the world grab this one BAM !!! right after I clicked pay it then hit refresh browser the price went up :cool:

Back