Warm: Skyrim is $40 at Gamestop downloads

People were saying last year buy this time the sale price would be lower than 40.19 (lowest it's been on Steam, was on sale at that price last weekend), and it's still no lower on sale days. I guess this is technically lower here, but it's still in the same region.

That said, excellent game, buy it!

Hmm, good points, I've still got several other games to finish first tho. Gonna leave the email in my inbox and see if tempts me into it before the weekend ends... Sale ends Monday btw.

Can you 86 the GameStop App after the program is downloaded, or at the very least, after it's installed? Would much rather download this at work (10+MB/sec) than at home as it is far better than ~500KB/sec I have there.

Can you 86 the GameStop App after the program is downloaded, or at the very least, after it's installed? Would much rather download this at work (10+MB/sec) than at home as it is far better than ~500KB/sec I have there.

Last game I bought from them, yes, you could. But this is a Steamworks game, so I think you need Steam regardless.

Back