Warm? Shadow of War $12.89 @ cdkeys

Great game for $13, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. It's pretty fun to smash some orcs.

I have SO many games on the backlog...otherwise, yeah, seems like a good deal since they got rid of the microtransaction bullshit.

The original is great... Been waiting for a deal on this since the fanatical.com deal dried up. Thanks!

Pretty fun sequel, basically arkham night or mad Max vs orcs ☺️

Worth $13 for sure in my book.

Game is good enough to finish. Just watch a tube video instead of playing Shadow Wars. To get to last Act it will take you 30 hours easy if you 100% all main/side missions.

Those Orcs are just too darn ugly for me to care I really wish Monolith hey if your listening make another Gothum City Impostors 2. People still play the original game from 2011 I played a game just yesterday people still play.

$8 on steam now. NM was thinking this was the older game and it is. The title of the OP threw me off.

I really enjoyed the first game but it was GD hard for me. Kinda scared me away from the 2nd.

I bought the game during launch from Green Man Gaming and paid $40.00 for it, the game was worth every penny at that price so $13.00 is a steal!. The loot box complaining was WAY over done I never bought a single one with real money but I did gamble on a few with the in game currency that was easy enough to gain.

Back