[Warm] Rosewill RK-9000BR mech kb w/MX browns $80 @ Newegg

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
Today only (Mon 5/29), 6-11:59pm Shell Shocker deal at Newegg, Rosewill RK-900BR with Cherry MX brown switches for $80 with free shipping:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823201042

The blue, black, and red versions are often at this price but the one with brown switches is usually up around $110... Not an incredible price at $80 but it's still about as good as you're gonna get for a solid 104 key mechanical board.

No frills on this one but it's very well built (I got one recently for like $90 using a discount code) and the red mounting plate looks sharp without standing out.

Mine's fine too... Cable is removable, I'm sure if you manhandle it constantly you could loosen the port but it seems fine otherwise.

I have one of these. It's very well built. The only way the detachable USB cable would be a problem is if you are very rough with your keyboard.

Just went to purchase and got this:

This product cannot be shipped to IL, NC and NY.

Thank you e-waste recycling laws! It looks like I'm buying that Filco I had my eye on.

These are essentially Filcos with a different name on them. If you're able to and interested, $80 for any of them is a fantastic deal for what they are.

Back