Warm? - Refurb GTX 560 Ti $150 shipped w/promocode

i wanna bite... but i dont know if it will be worth it to upgrade from xfire 4850 1gb
for the rest of the year i know all im gonna be doing is playing Diablo 3... and as long as this old video card set up plays that game max at 1080.. i wont be upgrading for awhile

Wow, I thought you were just being silly and then I clicked the link... That has got to be one of the ugliest video cards ever designed.

I actually don't think it looks that bad other than that I don't care too much for the yellow color they chose.

I got one of these refurb cards when Newegg had them, and it worked pretty well until I moved to the 6970.

The card isn't ugly at all unless you just hate yellow, it actually looks pretty good.

From wikipedia:

"Yellow is the color evoked by light that stimulates both the L and M (long and medium wavelength) cone cells of the retina about equally, with no significant stimulation of the S (short-wavelength) cone cells.[2] Light with a wavelength of 570–590 nm is yellow, as is light with a suitable mixture of red and green. Yellow's traditional RYB complementary color is purple, violet, or indigo, while its colorimetrically defined complementary color in both RGB and CMYK color spaces is blue."

I'm not sure how I feel about the 90 day warranty. Been waiting on something like this to upgrade the GPU in my "console".

Don't you all expect to see 560Ti's going for around this price here when the mid-range Kepler cards are announced?

Back