Warm? Recertified EVGA 260(216) $155@Egg

Although I can't find that price on Fry's site, I will say that eVGA rebates are awesome.

i got a couple, still has 3 month warranty from evga which is alright for me considering i dont keep cards longer than a couple months before changing em out.

If it was free shipping it would be good, but after shipping it isn't a hot deal. :(

No offense intended good sir.

If it was free shipping it would be good, but after shipping it isn't a hot deal. :(

No offense intended good sir.

its not that great of a deal considering they have zotac ones for 169 bux new, but i had to have the evga ones because they have the red bit on them to match my pc lol

its not that great of a deal considering they have zotac ones for 169 bux new, but i had to have the evga ones because they have the red bit on them to match my pc lol

I got my GTX 260 216 core XFX for $140(including shipping) after selling some of the free stuff that it came with. I know the deal he listed isn't that great. :D

I got my GTX 260 216 core XFX for $140(including shipping) after selling some of the free stuff that it came with. I know the deal he listed isn't that great. :D

that's what everyone was doing, that's why there was a million copies of CODWAW and FC2 in the FS forum, don't forget the abundance of gamepads too lol

yeah well from fry's = instore = instant card = much better than buying on newegg and having to wait 3-5days for "3 day shipping"

I picked up the BFG gtx260 yesterday at Frys for 169.99 then there's a $20. Just an FYI :)
Never had any experience with their rebates so I will see how that goes.

Not like we toss the old cards in the trash.

exactly.. i have to sell my old cards first before affording anything new, but i pretty much have to upgrade sometimes, otherwise my wife will spend the left over money on bullshit.

exactly.. i have to sell my old cards first before affording anything new, but i pretty much have to upgrade sometimes, otherwise my wife will spend the left over money on bullshit.

I see...I like your style, sir. :cool:

Back