Warm? Razer Blackwidow Mechanical Keyboard for $55.99

That's a pretty good deal. I have one of these at home and they are not bad. The only thing that annoyed me is how fast the white lettering on the 'S' key wore down. Other than that there isn't anything that would prevent me from buying another. If you were unsure of how a mechanical keyboard would feel this should be low enough to be an impulse hardware purchase.

Assuming this one has cherry mx blue switches that's a pretty screaming deal for a cheap mechanical keyboard with quality switches. I've never actually used the Razer branded one, but from what I can see on their website at least the switches are my favorite. I gladly paid double that for a Das and have no regrets about that.

I had a blackwidow that was returned (after they rma'd it once) earlier this year because it didn't always register 3 button combos.

alternately you can get the ultimate version for just over 95 bucks using that coupon code (103 for me, after tax) shipped free.

I absolutely love the MX blue switches. I keep a rubber dome keyboard around for when I don't want to irritate someone in the same room, but sound doesn't matter, blues are typing bliss.

Back up, but now costs $63.99 w/the same coupon code (code expires 10/27/11 & has free shipping).

Don't forget tax (if applicable). Just ordered the ultimate for about $104 ($120 - 20% + about 8.50 tax with free shipping).

Good deal IMO, I've had mine for 9 months with no problems. Think I paid $75 on Amazon back in Jan

Back