[WARM?] PS3 Slim 160GB + Choice of game - $199 Gamestop

I only want this to play Journey, but that is a high price to pay for a $15 game lol. I will instead invest my time into convincing my friend to let me borrow their PS3 lol.

Dumbest post so far. Clearly not the best BD player on the market :rolleyes:

Interesting response...

So name one Bluray player that costs less than this deal that does everything the PS3 can do, or more?

Are there better BD players as far as quality, absolutely. But as far as overall package, PS3 still beats them all, especially at this price.

Not to mention a lot of the PS3 games are actually quite fun online.
Netflix does very well too on it.

its a good multimedia system.

We really, really, really need more moderation in the Hot Deals forum...

Not to mention a lot of the PS3 games are actually quite fun online.
Netflix does very well too on it.

its a good multimedia system.

BUT the PS3 is free to play online. I'm not sure why you would want something like free online play.

owned? yes I am sure StormUP has a dual socket pc being that those are so common for people that don't upgrade for 6-10 years. plus I gave an example myself but that still does not change the fact that 14gb of ram is an odd amount to end up with especially in an old pc.

Actually...its a Xeon more or less configured as speculated. 6x2 2x1.

owned? yes I am sure StormUP has a dual socket pc being that those are so common for people that don't upgrade for 6-10 years. plus I gave an example myself but that still does not change the fact that 14gb of ram is an odd amount to end up with especially in an old pc.

You asked a stupid question, so get over it. Stop contributing NOTHING to this thread. :rolleyes:

Back