Warm? Olympus PEN E-PL1 Micro Four Thirds kit - $269 + FS at Newegg

steal

2[H]4U
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16830111384&Tpk=pen e-pl1

This isn't the best micro four thirds camera, nor the newest (a few years old now?) but it's definitely the cheapest and will blow away any regular handheld at twice it's cost when it comes to image quality.

I own one of these and I can't quite think of anything you could buy at this price that would take pictures anywhere near as good in any lighting conditions based on the sensor size alone.

I have one, too. It's a nice camera that takes awesome pictures as well as 720p video.

This is a very hot deal. For one, when this camera came out less than 2 years ago, it was between $600 and $700 dollars, 2nd, it blows away any point and click camera out there. This is DSLR league folks. For the money, you can't beat it. You should see the pictures and video this camera can take with a nice lens.

Don't need to save up for the GF3. It's also the same price new on eBay. I know, I have one. Maybe slightly more but around $300 shipped.

These 2 cameras are about the same. Same lens / sensor. You're going to get nearly the same performance.

I love my GF3.

This is still a smoking flaming hot deal for what you are getting taking into account the cost.

I found the EPL3/GF3 to be a clear improvement over the previous 2 versions of the cameras. I don't see the reason to get an older model if a newer generation is available for around the same cost.

Back