WARM: MSI GTX 980Ti Gaming 6G LE - $539 (AR) + Division

that seems like a good deal, does this card have a compatible water block and backplate from EK? I think I've seen the block but not the backplate

no, the best deal is sub $250 after price match YMMV.

What sort of crack are you smoking? Thanks to nvidias lack of announcement for x80s -- 980 ti's are going strong. You can't even get a 970 for $250 dollars... Don't think you realize this is for one of the upper range 980 TI's out there.

What sort of crack are you smoking? Thanks to nvidias lack of announcement for x80s -- 980 ti's are going strong. You can't even get a 970 for $250 dollars... Don't think you realize this is for one of the upper range 980 TI's out there.

Ya not surprised though since AMD hasn't released anything to knock GTX980ti out of the park they are not in a hurry at all.

He probably means $550. The 2 is right below the 5 on the number pad, probably fat-fingered it.

Thats a 980 and there is no price listed on the micro center page.
No. He's saying he has a super secret way to get a 980ti for 250 and doesn't want other people to know because they will stop the loophole like in that thread.

So what fucking use is there mentioning that you can fool someone into selling you it for cheap if you don't post it? Unless you do this is the best deal. Post up or shut up.

Here's another one of his posts on the x79 mobo deal.

"There is an Asus x79 black edition for $99 out there on the web, after price match but YMMV"

What's the deal with "LE"? Some research suggests it has lower stock overclocks than its Gaming brother, but they seem consistently well priced against the competition. Enough to ask if it means anything? You know I think I have a 780 LE now. lol.

Last edited:
What's the deal with "LE"? Some research suggests it has lower stock overclocks than its Gaming brother, but they seem consistently well priced against the competition. Enough to ask if it means anything? You know I think I have a 780 LE now. lol.

The gold editions usually have copper heatsinks. I do remember seeing some non gold LE editions though. I'm not sure what the deal with those are. Maybe a different overclock or more likely they got a deal on a borked batch of memory chips and are calling them limited edition :D

Down to $539 after rebate now. Updated title to reflect updated price.

Last edited:
Back