[Warm] Monitors on VIPOutlet

Link

Note: The discounts can be small to large. The stock from this website all comes from warehouse stock. The reason for being on here could be return, refurbished, or "damage". The damage could be just a dent in a box that means they can't sell it normally. There are several monitors available. Prices will continue to slowly drop until they sell. They have many from basic to some gaming monitors. 30 day money back guarantee, 90 satisfaction guarantee, free shipping and return shipping if needed.

Not everything on there is a screaming deal. But if you keep an eye out there are deals to be had on it.

i placed one order from them. everything said "like new"

1 thing came without its case, just the bare item, no manual, nothing.
1 thing came physically broken, like someone tried to solder it back together, but half the chip was missing.
1 thing said NOT FOR RESALE, but functioned OK.
1 thing came with used codes.

I bought some stuff for xmas from them too. 3 out of the 4 items were in decent shape and the 4th was new but they were essential oils and one of them leaked all inside the packaging and box. I asked them what to do and they just credited me for the full purchase price of that item (which was only like $10 anyway)

i placed one order from them. everything said "like new"

1 thing came without its case, just the bare item, no manual, nothing.
1 thing came physically broken, like someone tried to solder it back together, but half the chip was missing.
1 thing said NOT FOR RESALE, but functioned OK.
1 thing came with used codes.

I've ordered a bit off there and haven't had any issues yet thankfully.

I am in the market for a new one, I am going to browse to see what they have. Thanks OP!

I am in the market for a new one, I am going to browse to see what they have. Thanks OP!

Hope you find something you like. They have quite a bit up. Hopefully if you order there is no issues either like some said they had.

Back