warm - LG 34UM95-P 34" 5ms GTG QHD UltraWide IPS Panel w/*Free TLoU PS4 bundle $900

They did this a couple weeks ago at $850 but for the 34UM94-P. That was significantly better deal (hope nobody buys this thinking it's the same thing).

Difference between the 34UM94-P and 34UM95-P is the warranty. 94-P came with 3yr warranty, this 95-P only comes with 1yr warranty. Also the 94-P had advanced-swap opiton, where they send you a replacement monitor before you send your old one in. I don't know if the 95-P has this.

I still gotta get around to selling my monitor, as I only wanted the PS4 =)

Be warned as well: newegg ships the monitor box as-is, they didn't double box mine although it seemed to arrive in decent condition. (I haven't opened it yet to inspect the inside, probably should).

Why would you ever play a PS4 game on this? Unless I am missing something, the scaling would be terrible.

Why would you ever play a PS4 game on this? Unless I am missing something, the scaling would be terrible.
Yeah you don't HAVE to play it on this. You are buying a PC monitor and you are getting a couch gamer as an added bonus.

You wouldn't. It's just a bundle to get a discounted monitor or PS4 (sell off the other one). Or if you wanted both, you save ~$350.

Back