Warm/Hot? Logitech G500 - $35 @ Newegg

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104318

Is this some kinda stealth BF deal? I really don't remember seeing it on any of the emails they sent out... According to Camelegg this matches the lowest it's been over the last two or three years, seems its been under $45 about twice in that span, reaching $35 on only two occasions.

I'd been thinking about picking one up for a while because my MX1100 won't last forever and I really like the shape on this. For the usual $5 difference +/- tax I figured I'd just get it locally but this is tempting (more like a $25 diff.), even if I'm not using it right away.

Last edited:
My first one of these wore out (left click would stop registering even though my finger was still on the button) so I'm on my second now. Ordered a third for backup now, thanks. Love this mouse.

It wasn't within the 3 yr warranty? Their warranty service is pretty good.

I would say this is a [H]ot deal... This mouse is top notch. Been my daily gaming mouse ever since it's came out, been replaced twice. And, I'll keep buying them... It's the best. I almost want one for my work mouse. I currently use an M60.. and I really miss the G500...

I still am using my mx-518. I also still have a new Mx-518 from amazon when they were on uber sale (think it was 15 each after MIR). Love this mouse

Yeah I definitely think this is a Hot Deal as well. I tried one of these but never could get comfortable with it. Ive got big hands but short stubby fingers so I never could get a comfortable position on it. I could tell it was an awesome mouse though and performed great, it just wasn't very comfy for me. I need the shorter mice like the DeathAdder or G9. My G700 is borderline for me. A little more ergonomic than the G500 so it is comfortable for me but after about a week Im ready to rotate to one of my others.

But yeah, if you like a taller mouse, this is one of the best out there and an absolute steal at $35!

They must've sold out quickly, cheapest one at Amazon is now $60, which is really over the average... Still $35 at Newegg, apparently good they Sunday.

If these are the same annoying prediction prone, awkward laser placement mouse's, then the new G400 is your only choice for those of us who actually care about such things at this price range.

Last edited:
Back