Warm - GTA-V Steam sale - $40

As predicted from the GMG thread on this game, now how much without the in game cash? That's "worth" $10 right? So without it it should be 30? :D

I bet this is the lowest price it's going to be for at least another year. Greedy ass bitches.

I was waiting for a sale. I never played a GTA game but I know a guy who played a main character in this so I probably have to play this for the giggles.

I bet this is the lowest price it's going to be for at least another year. Greedy ass bitches.

Maybe on Steam, but it was already less last weekend on GMG (32 for the game 37 for the game + 1,500,000 in game cash)

Maybe on Steam, but it was already less last weekend on GMG (32 for the game 37 for the game + 1,500,000 in game cash)

yeah I was back and forth on this deal and ended up not getting it. Glad I didn't now as I'd rather pay the extra and get it on steam.

Quick question for those that have it is the online play good is it worth the price alone? I mostly am interested in online since I've done finished single player on console. I didn't have PS+ so I never got to try online(PS4).

Well some of us just don't want to pay near full price for what is effectively a 2 year old game.

Yeah sure it's like 6+ months on the PC, but I won't pay $30 for Midway's greatest hits arcade games from 30 years ago remastered for the PC either.

Well some of us just don't want to pay near full price for what is effectively a 2 year old game.

$40 = near full price? FWIW it was $31 on GMG last week.

R* isn't in a hurry to devalue their IP with $5 sales for bottomfeeders .. because they don't need to. The game is still hugely popular and is actually one of the best PC "ports" of a multiplatform, to the point nobody could really find anything technical to bitch about.

Yeah sure it's like 6+ months on the PC, but I won't pay $30 for Midway's greatest hits arcade games from 30 years ago remastered for the PC either.

I bit at $37 with $1.5 million in cash (just in case I play online), but it was 31 or 32 for the game last weekend, which is a good price, IMO.
Is there a new version of Midway's greatest hits, or are you talking about the ones that came out 15 years ago?

once I make the decision to not buy a game on Day 1 I find it's easy to wait it out for a price that I find worthwhile...the hardest thing is passing up the game on release day

once I make the decision to not buy a game on Day 1 I find it's easy to wait it out for a price that I find worthwhile...the hardest thing is passing up the game on release day

For me that's an easy decision. I wait to avoid the bugs...and that means I get it cheaper too. In all fairness, I normally wait longer, but I wanted to play GTA and I can't get GTA IV to work on 10, so I'll wait for a patch and play V instead.

The game is well worth $40.
The SP alone is worth it.
GTA online is fun if you've never played it before.

Was $30 during the steam sale in June.

Yeah for all of an hour before they realized it was a pricing error.

The Steam Sale actually had like 25% off, because the bundled in one of those in game cash cards (value of $20), and the game still was $60

But you get to read all the usual threads about crossfire/sli not working! I wait at least 6 months. Its usually cheaper, less buggy and there are a lot of playthroughs on YouTube. I don't like to waste a lot of time figuring out quirks and need a reference

Was $30 during the steam sale in June.

It may have said $30, but it was impossible to check out. I had it in my cart several times. Checkout always failed. It also kept changing from bare bones GTA V to different bundles with in game cash randomly until they finally got it straightened out.

Back