Warm? G9x COD $44.99 shipped

Tullphan

Limp Gawd
Just got an e-mail from NE.
Logitech G9x COD mouse for $44.99 shipped with promo codeEMCNDHD78.
I realize some people may not like this mouse, but one can't fault the customer service from Logitech.
I'm mouse shopping & I see alot of negative remarks from some companies that sell mice, but i've heard very little negativity about Logitech's customer service.

I like claw grip design for short gaming sessions but my hand gets tired too soon and I find my game goes down the drain after a few hours of playing. Hard to find a good mouse.

Looks like a good deal. Don't care for the MW3 graphics but some Goo Off could possibly wash it off??

I like claw grip design for short gaming sessions but my hand gets tired too soon and I find my game goes down the drain after a few hours of playing. Hard to find a good mouse.

Looks like a good deal. Don't care for the MW3 graphics but some Goo Off could possibly wash it off??

I'm with you about trying to find a good mouse. It seems one must give up some things to get the "perfect" mouse, but then if one is giving up some things it isn't perfect after all.
I have big hands, so I'm having a hard time finding the right mouse. I'm also a palm guy so I doubt this mouse is for me.
I knew it was a fairly popular mouse so I thought i'd post the deal for others who might find it a good deal.

Not that great of a deal tbh. Got 2 of these for 19.99 each not long ago.

Back