Warm? Eset Smart Security 3 user for $49.99

Nothing. Probably the best paid suite. However.. its still paid. WTF is the point.

MSE ftw.

Kapersky is the one that blows

We use ESET SS and love it...pretty intuitive, not a resource sucker and perfect at protection. The anti-spam is very effective as well...wife loves that aspect especially but what she loves the most is the lack of annoying nags.
$50 is a great price for the 3 PC version...it works!

well shit deal is dead it seems, I was about to jump all over that.

Please explain how does it "fkn blow"??? Would you care to share comparatives or individual results?

I work at a relatively large network security-oriented firm and Eset simply doesn't live up to our standards using it as an internal workstation AV. We dumped it after a single month because the malwarebytes engine combined with our homebrewed definitions is a far superior solution. Since our definitions and kaspersky's definitions are about on par with each other where Eset generally is on the slower end of finding new threats, it's a logical choice for us. That makes Kaspersky (or Sophos) the logical choice for a commercial AV product. Kaspersky's client is lightweight, too, so I'm not sure how somebody can think Eset's is lighter...

tl;dr
Kaspersky has faster threat detection, as light of a client, and a stronger removal engine. Or use Linux/Unix-based OS FTW

Back