Warm: Diablo III Mouse YMMV.

I got this mouse a while back after my Xai wore out, it's pretty much exactly the same as the Xai and Sense, same shape/shell, etc just with Diablo branding.

I even emailed Steel Series before I upgraded to it from my Xai to see if it was the same mouse and they said yes. The only difference is the lack of an on-board LED screen on othe bottom of the mouse and proifle selector on it, you have to use the software to do that instead.

I checked at my local wal mart today, and it was still $70.

I found a bunch of them in the clearance section. They were still marked $69.99 in the normal aisle. I scanned one from each location to make sure before I purchased.

As a general rule, any piece of hardware with a game's "theme" plastered over it looks really tacky, and this mouse is no exception.

If you really care about a small, hardly noticable name on a mouse then you got bigger issues.

I mean you're hand will be covering the small "Diablo 3" logo, plus imo the red pulsating leds look far more appealing then many other mice (though you can turn it off if you don't like that, can even set the frequency that it pulsates.

Back