Warm? Diablo 3 55.99

$49.99 is a good deal for those wanting it immediately. Still gonna wait for $40 here.

Missed out at Newegg's deal so here's to hoping I can score a key off of fleabay or something in the $40 range shortly after or on release!

Damn $49.99 is really tempting but I'm on the prowl for the Collector's Edition. Hmm!

I tried to order it but there is no "local pickup" option, just UPS (cheapest being 14 bucks..).

Where do you see anything about a cd key?

The ebay link also lists it at 58 a pop for me....not 49.

I tried to order it but there is no "local pickup" option, just UPS (cheapest being 14 bucks..).

Where do you see anything about a cd key?

The ebay link also lists it at 58 a pop for me....not 49.

Message him on ebay, He said he already sent you the invoice.

yea I got it, all good, thanks for the post, been trying to find a good deal on this since the newegg deal (Since they charge me tax it wasn't sucha hot deal for me).

Just thought I would let you guys know my local retailer is taking diablo 3 pre-orders for $55.99. They mainly do sells through their retail store, amazon, and ebay. Their site link for the page is HERE

**UPDATE** 5-7-12!!

He is doing 100 orders for cd keys at 49.99 a pop for 24 hours!

This is great if you dont live in the states or dont care about the box!

HERE

Choose Local Pickup as shipping option!
There is no Local Pickup option. Also, I'm charged Indian State tax plus shipping & handling for a total of $66.51 - am I missing something here? ...

There is no Local Pickup option. Also, I'm charged Indian State tax plus shipping & handling for a total of $66.51 - am I missing something here? ...

Contact him through the ebay auction. He will send you an invoice for 49.99. If you live in indiana you have to pay state sales tax.

I emailed him and he sent me the invoice for $49.99 total. He said he would send the key along with a picture of it on 5-14. He also said all the keys are North American/U.S.

Awesome, thanks for the heads up on the 49.99 deal. I wanted to save a few bucks and still be able to play it on release. Now I'm psyched. :D

blizzard can have my money any day ... for me, warcraft II started it all.

and no i don't play wow

Just picked up a pre-order. Now gotta find somewhere to dl it prior to release date. Can't imagine how many thousands will be trying to dl from blizzard come 5/15

Just picked up a pre-order. Now gotta find somewhere to dl it prior to release date. Can't imagine how many thousands will be trying to dl from blizzard come 5/15
The game will be available to download on 5/14 starting in the morning. Servers go online at midnight 5/15

How are you guys getting it for $49.99? Just sending PayPal direct payment? I've never gotten a direct invoice from a seller before. I generally never trust the auctions when they are like "
email me for a better price!"

Midnight CST? or PDT?

I've already downloaded it, but can't install it due to it not being released.

I bought direct from my battle.net account, though.

How are you guys getting it for $49.99? Just sending PayPal direct payment? I've never gotten a direct invoice from a seller before. I generally never trust the auctions when they are like "
email me for a better price!"

Just to put worries aside this is a local retailer in the state of indiana. It's not some shmo off the street. They are sitelock verified which is an online security agency who verifies sellers to make sure they are legit.

The reason most sellers do this is to not have to pay the ebay fees. If you do the deal just through paypal the seller can save on ebay fees and pass the the savings to the consumer.

Midnight CST? or PDT?

I've already downloaded it, but can't install it due to it not being released.

I bought direct from my battle.net account, though.

Can i ask where you downloaded it? I have seen a couple of options, but i want to avoid a 7+ GB download unless i know what i am getting. Only way to be sure i guess is via blizzard

I downloaded it right through my battle.net account - from blizzard.

Thats the worst "proof" receipt picture I have ever seen... Prices marked out, "back-ordered" and quanity 100? really?...

Thats the worst "proof" receipt picture I have ever seen... Prices marked out, "back-ordered" and quanity 100? really?...

Of course he is going to mark the prices out, those are confidential. It's set to backordered because the game isnt even out yet, and if you read the original post, the 100 quantity was the quantity he was selling for 49.99. I dont see what the big deal is...

Looks like you can only pre-download from Blizzard if you actually brought the key via battlenet. Since we did not, there does not seem to be any way (via Blizzard) to download the game pre-release.

If this is not true, can someone point me in the right direction? Would like to download it and have it ready to go so that i just need to enter the key to activate when it arrives.

Does the D3 beta carry over to release? At least then we would only have to do a small update when this shop finally mails the keys

Does the D3 beta carry over to release? At least then we would only have to do a small update when this shop finally mails the keys

Nope. You need the new installer for the full-game.

Back