Warm? Dell S2240M 1920x1080 IPS for $140-$20 gift card = $120

I bet with as light as those buggers are you could probably use a good velcro tape & mount them without using screws.. Would definitly make for an awesome 6x display setup..

I bet with as light as those buggers are you could probably use a good velcro tape & mount them without using screws.. Would definitly make for an awesome 6x display setup..

Here is the [H]Forum discussion thread:

http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1718116

Unfortunate that this model is not VESA mount capable. That ultra-thin bezel would make for an affordable six screen setup (with the top row being oriented upside down).

In stock. Limit 5 per customer.

CURSE YOU, NEWEGGGGGGG.

(Obviously, just order with another card, but still, kind of funny.)

If these were VESA compatible stock, I'd have grabbed two without hesitation. Oh well.

From a newegg review

Cons: The monitors bezels are NOT as thin as the pictures make them out to be. It looks like someone purposely edited out the bezels in the pictures and you can tell because the 4 corners of the screen are a darker shade, that's where the real bezels are. I purchased this monitor directly from Dell and they have the real pictures of this monitor on their site.

I bought two of these to replace an older BenQ (TN panel) monitor I was using. Viewing angles are great. There's some minor backlight bleed on the second display in the corners, but it's only noticeable when the display is all-black.

If you can live with the DVI and VGA inputs, it's totally worth it.

Back