Warm: Dell Direct- 24" GSYNC Monitor - S2417DG $349.99 Free shipping

I feel like the 27" goes on sale for this price a few times per year, no?

Not the GSYNC One. I wish. I have a 60 hz Dell 43 muliti source monitor and will have the 24 on an arm just for gaming. The 43 is fine for Batt 1 but some games give me nausea at 60 hertz. I tried to get her down to 449 on the 27 but she would not budge for what she called a sale price of 599 for a monitor that can do 165 hertz

I own this monitor. Very happy with it. Its great for first person shooters very good performance. Colors arernt phenomenol but it sure is silky smooth. No bugs and works great.

Plus its not 15 year old teen boy tacky. Looking at it no one would even know its a high refresh gaming monitor.

i have the rev a03 and i dont have any banding issues, just vibrancy
(colors look less vivid than id like) but not bad.. again , performance is great, never going back to 60hz

Well I purchased from Dell Direct, if I do not like it, i will send it back. My 43 is my main monitor. This is just a toy for gaming so that I can play games that I no longer can at 60hz. I am not sure why. The problem started after a head injury

I think youll like it especially if you play any type of 1st person games.

def has improved my game

i have the rev a03 and i dont have any banding issues, just vibrancy
(colors look less vivid than id like) but not bad.. again , performance is great, never going back to 60hz

I can get that "vividness" like my Samsung IPS panel, but that's when the color issues pop up with banding and the infamous green pixelation.

I can get that "vividness" like my Samsung IPS panel, but that's when the color issues pop up with banding and the infamous green pixelation.

help me get there. Since this thread Ive been messing more with the settings and have gone adrift

I have 3 and I really like them (full disclosure, I got mine through their employee discount)

Well, my monitor arm just came in, I look forward to Wed. when the panel shows. By the way, Northern Bayou arms WTF! only $25 bucks on Amazon and its as good as my ergotron. I cannot believe the value.

https://northbayouav.com/

help me get there. Since this thread Ive been messing more with the settings and have gone adrift
All channels - Brightness + 45% - Contrast + 55% - Gamma + 0.96 - Digital vibrance + 45%

Red channel - Brightness + 40% - Contrast + 70% - Gamma + 1.00

Green channel - Brightness + 50% - Contrast + 50% - Gamma + 0.89

Blue channel - Brightness + 50% - Contrast + 50% - Gamma + 1.00

Monitor settings: - Brightness 75% - Contrast 77%

Color

Custom Color - R 97% - G 99% - B 96%

From the thread I purchased mine from. I have to knock my brightness down to 37 or I get the pixelation, but those settings if your monitor is fine, should get you 95% of the way there.

Mine came in and its perfect. Thanks for the settings. Still not as good as my ips for color but I can play my FPS games without motion sickness now.

Thanks for the heads up. I called Dell to return my 24 which I am happy with for gaming. I had the intention of just stopping my Best Buy to get the 27. Dell offered me a 50 dollar refund on the 24 so I took it to avoid the drive to Best Buy and UPS given that i have a 24 on both sides of my 43. They said that it will take 24 hours to get approved. I gave them 30 minutes and then I am going to pick up the 27 and send this one back. He said he will give it a shot. I will keep you posted

I just picked up the 27, it fits better than the 24 since with the zero bezel its almost exactly the same size as my lower end 24 with the thicker bezel and now thanks to you guys, my birthday tomorrow will include the monitor that i really wanted.

coming from the 24" is the small bump in size well worth it? im considering moving from the 24 to the 27 once i can justify the time/$

Cold day in heck when I buy a TN panel.
I felt the same way and frankly the color does look a little washed out next to my IPS panels however once I launch the battlefield game it looks spectacular and the performance, man what a difference. I had no idea. The fluidity is remarkable.

Yea its all about the performance and speed on this one. This monitor is the reason i went up 500sr in overwatch. Its like realtime, no lag, no delay , no blur , no ghosting ..just butter.

A small example would be something like when your walking past walls youll notice they blur and they get fuzzy a little on 60hz but on this monitor, no change in the image at all. When youre aiming, the image stay clear across entire screen, picture perfect the entire time during intense battles.

24" is the perfect size for top down RPG isometric games I own two of these I bought them at launch not sure how much they changed since then.

Yea its all about the performance and speed on this one. This monitor is the reason i went up 500sr in overwatch. Its like realtime, no lag, no delay , no blur , no ghosting ..just butter.

A small example would be something like when your walking past walls youll notice they blur and they get fuzzy a little on 60hz but on this monitor, no change in the image at all. When youre aiming, the image stay clear across entire screen, picture perfect the entire time during intense battles.

Exactly , last night, i was able to time my bombing runs so well that i had 90 kills. I have never even had close to that in the past. I thought it was hype. I may go 49 inch curved with 144hz after all once the prices come down.

Back