Warm, Dell 2209WA @235.00 base

jacuzz1

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, I just called Dell and managed 249.67 landed to me in Connecticut tax and shipping included. I know it has been had for cheaper but lately that has not been the case.

Base Price was $235.00

Here is the guys name and good luck.

Jose Rivera
[email protected]
1-800-456-3355 x 7417147

Well, I just go it and frankly, I would pay 300 for it. IT is that good. Wow, this will be one of 3 and my choice for low cost Eyefinity now that I have seen it.

I don't see any Keith Kornel at Dell. Can you please provide his contact information /337?

That guy has a very cool extension... same backwards as it is forwards - most people would have to pay for such a thing.

Oh... and decent deal of course :)

SEE - i'm not completely off topic. ;)

my neighbor across the street a couple years ago had a verizon phone with #504-3405. completely random too.

Check it guys

Keith Wenzel is still honoring $212 per display + Tax - I just ordered 3 of them, with free shipping.

1-800-901-3355 ext 94-60854

([email protected])

I told him I'd post his details and he'd likely be getting some calls today - He told me He'd honor the $212 price for anyone who calls and mentions they saw " Travis' post on [H]ardforum for the $212" price "

He told me that they have been instructed to not sell this display for less than $260, but he has received so many calls and request for the $212 price his manager has finally caved and authorized him to sell them at that price.

This makes my before sales tax price 636.00 for all 3 of them - thats just slightly more than the $599 Dell is asking for their U2410 online, albiet I am sure that you can get a U2410 for closer to 550, if not 500 with some negotiating...still, sweet that you can get 3 IPS 22" displays for around 600 bucks - Hell, I paid over 700 for my 2407wfp just a few years ago...

Eyefinity, here I come.

Hell, I'm tempted to buy 3 more for an Eyefinity 6x setup.

w00t.

Yep, you can get this monitor for $212 by asking the right people. Combine this with Dell gift cards that you can get on eBay for cheap and the deal would be even sweeter.

Are all these Dell deals so complicated now days? What happened to the days where they had coupons?

Woo hoo.
I just bit.
He couldn't ship to Germany :( But luckily I still got some stateside addy's
Thanks alot Elipsn
and others

Back