Warm: Crucial M4 128GB - $185 Shipped

that's hot. I'm going to need one in about a month but I'm going to gamble on waiting.

Sort of tempted to get this on Amazon with 5% cash back for a cool ~$175 then.

warm. got it on buy a few months ago for 160 :)

No issues so far!

Great SSD for the money. I have the 64gb variant and it is blazing fast! Be sure to update your bios for even faster speeds! :)

Thanks. It may not be the best deal ever, but I've been eyeing up drives for a while and finally took the leap. Time to format on Saturday :D <3 Prime

I got one for 150 shipped from buy.com back a while ago. But yes it has been around 200+ recently.

I got it from buy.com six months ago. $150 shipped (including $10 off new customer coupon). Prices like that should be common by now but it seems HDD shortage due to flooding have increased demand of SDD keeping prices up.

I got it from buy.com six months ago. $150 shipped (including $10 off new customer coupon). Prices like that should be common by now but it seems HDD shortage due to flooding have increased demand of SDD keeping prices up.

this, plus they realized they dont have to price them low for it to sell since people buy them anyways.

Down to $180 today. Damnit, guess I'll have to grab a second one for some raid 0 goodness.

Highest performing, most reliable drive series per dollar that you can buy. I got the 256GB version about 3 months ago for $350, its priced at $370-$380 currently so that one seems to be holding steady pricewise. And I've bought countless quantities of the 128GB version for other peoples builds, never any problem.

As it turns out I'm really only using about 128GB of space on it anyway so I could've bought the cheaper one, but there's also the issue of higher transfer rates on the 256GB version, plus you have more space your installed games and apps.

Last edited:
Good drive, I have been using one for almost a year now.

My only issue is that every now and then my Laptop will boot up and say it can't find a drive, but a simple reboot fixes the problem.

It's probably just this dell laptop....

$180 now and amazon matched it, i bought it off amazon since newcustomer10 doesn't work.

$180 now and amazon matched it, i bought it off amazon since newcustomer10 doesn't work.

Maybe they'll keep going at it and reducing the price by $5 each time to get the upper hand. :D Wishful thinking.

Back