Warm? CM Storm QuickFire Rapid Cherry MX Blue Switch $52.00+shipping, Xtreme gear

Lighting is for hunt-n-peckers than have to stare at the keyboard to type. This keyboard is more about providing an enjoyable typing experience for those that already know where the keys are. The typing experience it delivers is sublime.

Killer deal for a Costar (filco) built tenkeyless.

Last edited:
Not quite as good as the $40 Rosewill Cherry Blue on BF, but still a darn good price.

I think I'll pick up a spare.

Bump for my keyboard! Love this keyboard, owned about a year so far. When friends come over and try Battlefield 4 on it they immediately feel a difference, dunno how many people I've converted into mechanical switch fans. And ofcourse their wives are not fans because they hear the click-click-click all weekend long but such is life.

Lighting is for hunt-n-peckers than have to stare at the keyboard to type. This keyboard is more about providing an enjoyable typing experience for those that already know where the keys are. The typing experience it delivers is sublime.

Killer deal for a Costar (filco) built tenkeyless.

I have no need for LEDs but can't deny it looks sick. I love my Quickfire TK Greens with green LED backlit.

This was my first (and only) mech keyboard. I purchased another for a buddy for his wedding gift (muwhaha) and 2 of a CM tenkey for groomsmen gifts.

Back