warm -club it e-6300 OEM $167 shipped

JSF35rhino

[H]ard|Gawd
nice intel e-6300 for $167 shipped over at club it . not as good as the buy a 6400 for $169 get a free ecs like frys . but pretty good considering most places want $180+ and shipping . might pick it up with that cheap wd-80jd harddrive deal . :cool:

if the $20 off $50 worked for game giant it would be a good deal but when i tried to check out it was a no-go on the $20- off.

my total was $159.99+$8.99 and the $5 coupon didn't take either--lol :eek:

JSF35rhino said:
nice intel e-6300 for $167 shipped over at club it . not as good as the buy a 6400 for $169 get a free ecs like frys . but pretty good considering most places want $180+ and shipping . might pick it up with that cheap wd-80jd harddrive deal . :cool:

is the fry's deal going on now?

GlimmerMan said:
Why don't Frys make these deals available online?

I suspect they're loss leaders (or they make very little on them). If they're providing free shipping, as they often do, they'd probably lose money on the deal.

That said, Fry's has been known to sell retail 6300's for 170 shipped. One thing is certain, the prices on these chips will come down. IME, this is generally not a great time to buy, as the Box makers buy lots of chips and ram at this time of year.

Q1 is a good time to buy :D

Back