Warm? Blue Yeti Blackout Edition w/ Assassin's Creed: Origins $99

NoxTek

The Geek Redneck
<EDIT>

Actually even cheaper via this Ebay deal - $99 for the bundle with free 'economy' shipping! And it includes a bonus clip-on pop filter!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BLUE-MICROPHONES-Blackout-Yeti-with-Pop-Filter-and-Assassins-Creed-Origins-Kit/292329643946?epid=18008665231&hash=item4410345faa:g:b2UAAOSwhpZaCfjR:sc:Other!08817!US!-1&afepn=5337259887&rmvSB=true

Thanks to [H] member DF-1 for pointing this out!

</EDIT>

I bought this yesterday and thought it was a pretty warm deal:

https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Yeti-USB-Microphone-Blackout/dp/B0747X8QZH/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1511371526&sr=8-3&keywords=blue+yeti&th=1

Blue Yeti Blackout Edition USB microphone + Assassin's Creed: Origins for $119.99 with free shipping.

Basically you get one of the best microphones made and a copy of Assassin's Creed: Origins for $10 less than the mic costs alone. The mic by itself goes for $129.99!

It might seem like a weird combination, but the Blue Yeti is actually widely used by live streamers because of it's excellent audio quality.

They've also got a bundle with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon for the same price.

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
i think i saw this deal for $100 on slickdeals yesterday, i might be making this up.

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
This mic is my daily driver and I get compliments on it all the time.

This is a sweet package for $99 with AC:O

Anyone who gives this a try, what shipment dates are you given? I'm about to pull the trigger but it states Dec 11th at the earliest with economy shipping being 11th-22nd! I'll also message the seller to ask if they can send the AC Origins key digitally...

Edit: BIG update...

Amazon has the same package for $97, with FREE next day shipping for Prime members! Its today's deal only!

Last edited:
Back