Warm: Assassin’s Creed® III $11.99 steam

I heard the port is so bad that it should be free.

I liked the 1st one OK but never finished it. Bought the 2nd when it was really cheap on Steam and don't think I even have an hour logged on it. Doubt I'll bother with this one.

I heard the port is so bad that it should be free.

Game played perfect for me when I beat it several months ago. Game offers full eyefinity support which is more than most games can say. The textures weren't half bad either.I played with a 360 controller, but mouse and keyboard worked fine for when I did use them.

Is this worth picking up? I've never played an AC game before and I have severe gaming ADD meaning I never finish them.

How come revelations never comes down in price? I know it's not supposed to be amazing but I had hoped to play it before ass creed 3. I loved 2 and brotherhood.

Bought the 2nd one for a couple dollars some time ago; the protagonist cringed like a little girl and didn't play more than 5 minutes

How come revelations never comes down in price? I know it's not supposed to be amazing but I had hoped to play it before ass creed 3. I loved 2 and brotherhood.

Meh you're not missing much. Besides the storyline i guess which you could just look up online. I'd skip it until it's like 5 bucks somewhere.

I liked the 1st one OK but never finished it. Bought the 2nd when it was really cheap on Steam and don't think I even have an hour logged on it. Doubt I'll bother with this one.

Dude the 2nd game is one of the best in the series. Absolutlely 180 opposite. There is a reason they may "three" of the 2nd game. Storyline, characters, gameplay. The first game was just a warmup.

Do yourself a favor and give it another shot. Try to solve the glyph puzzles too, awesome if you love conspiracies.

·PitBuLL·;1040271296 said:
Is this worth picking up? I've never played an AC game before and I have severe gaming ADD meaning I never finish them.

2nd post in this thread but I'm a huge fan of the 2nd' games of this series. Pick it up and do just the main plot missions if you are ADD. Also do the glyph puzzles too, makes the storyline even more compelling.

Back