Warm- American Eagle, ae.com 15% off coupon.

Raines8416

[H]ard|Gawd
EXPIRED 15% off Your Purchase!

6583375 10% off your purchase Exp June 17th.

Ordered some summer clothes from there the other day, figured someone else might be able to use it as well. They have nice polos, just be aware of which you are ordering. The vintage fit, fit like 2 sizes smaller then labeled. Meanwhile, the classic fit, fit normally.

Also, free shipping on orders over $100, and works with the coupon.

www.ae.com

Ah, sorry. Originally it said expired on the 17th. Well here is a 10% off one, supposedly expires on the 17th as well. This one still works though.....

wow who hasn't heard of AE?

Most of my clothes are from there. If you shop the clearance rack there are some awesome deals. I picked up 3 pairs of nice jeans the other day for $19.50 each, and 2 Polos (white and black) for $20 a piece.

from my experience the vintage fit are good if you are not tall, or you are very skinny. I am pretty tall and the sleeves on the vintage fit are way to short unless I get an XL, then the mid-section is too baggy. so for me the classic fit are the best way to go.

thanks for the info , but AE is some of the ugliest clothes IMO,

Never heard of AE? :eek: Its a brand thats like Abercrombie and Lacoste but a little bit cheaper.

Thanks OP

EDIT: Can you use the 10% off coupon in store?

haven't heard of either of them either, sorry. Im not gay, I don't do style.

I have some nice leather shoes from AE :) ... was my first such purchase, and they were from Payless Shoesource... I was later told that AE is directly for Preppy kids. But who the hell cares if theyre comfortable shoes?

never heard of this brand.
It's good stuff. I wear their jeans....they aren't as well made and thick as Levis or Polo but they're tailored and fit better than anything I've ever worn. At 6'6" I have an extremely hard time finding jeans that fit none the less look good.

i didnt know dressing nice made you gay??

lol i should probably break the news to my girlfriend :p

I bought some polo's yesterday with the 10% off coupon. Today theres a 15% off code 39258076 or 14481219, but the prices went up. I got my polo's for like $20, yesterday today they are $25.

Dressing in a suit doesn't make you gay, but dressing in designer brand T-shirts and pants makes ya a lady.

Back