Warm / AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 2.7GHz black edition $69.99 FS

Yeah... $5 off. Better than nothing. What does the black edition has so special, it's just about being black or it has some other hidden benefits :confused:
ecstatic.gif

black edition comes with fan according to review, but Newegg reviews are often wrong...I wonder if they include fans now?

black edition comes with fan according to review, but Newegg reviews are often wrong...I wonder if they include fans now?

It's a boxed retail processor. It should come with an HSF. Or have things changed since I last bought a processor in 2006?

I think the black edition quad cores have fans, the dual cores don t, and to the best of my knowledge there were no black edition tri cores.

Nice deal, from the reviews I've read it seems to be a decent overclocker and has good performance.

What would be a good mobo for this proc?

The latest BEs based off the Phenom have included the HSF I thought. I know all the Windsor and Brisbanes did not.

Were they boxed retail processors or OEMs?

The retail boxed AMD black edition CPUs originally did not include HSFs.

I think the black edition quad cores have fans, the dual cores don t, and to the best of my knowledge there were no black edition tri cores.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103295

Awww man I so wish I had the money to grab this. I almost got one late last week but spent my X-mas money on other stuff and my daughter's birthday.

Hmm still a good price I think at it's normal 75$.

Awww man I so wish I had the money to grab this. I almost got one late last week but spent my X-mas money on other stuff and my daughter's birthday.

Hmm still a good price I think at it's normal 75$.

I just got one cuz my 'rents got me a gift cert to Newegg. :p

Damn it I want one of those!!!

But I am holding out for the Phenom II.

For anyone that cares I purchased this CPU and got it yesterday. It comes with a stock heatsink but its the same one that other X2s (K8) use, so I would not expect much out of it. I am honestly curious to how well it would keep temps down on stock speeds.

Hmm, really? Microcenter doesn't list it on their website.

Thanks OP for the code, my buddy is in for one.

Back