Warm: 6900XT/6950XT at MSRP ($999/$1099) on AMD store

Meh. Sold out now but there was a solid 3 hour window of availability. This is most likely the beginning of the end of the drought.

They do restocks on Thursday mornings. If you get on the page at 9:55a.m. est you'll get put into queue. Wait your turn and see if anything besides the 6900XT is left. I got my 6700xt from it last week. And they always sell them for MSRP on AMD's site.

Ha, I got the Red Devil 6800XT, which is a great card, 2 weeks ago for $999 at Microcenter and it was worth it. The only thing is, the 6900XT version is now $1049 but, the store is 3 hours away so a return and upgrade is not worth it. :)

They do restocks on Thursday mornings. If you get on the page at 9:55a.m. est you'll get put into queue. Wait your turn and see if anything besides the 6900XT is left. I got my 6700xt from it last week. And they always sell them for MSRP on AMD's site.
Ah. Well there is my problem. I'm west coast so I'm not checking that early :) That being said, it appears supply really is catching up to demand since it was available into the afternoon PST.

How have the thermals been for you? I'm thinking of putting mine in an NZXT H1.

Back