Warm - $4.99 Magazine deals

• Thread starter Deleted member 88227
  • Start date
might grab wired. wouldn't pay for slanted science if it was free.

Whats wrong with Popular Science? I like it. Between PS and Maxim, I have plenty of bathroom reading material.

Yes.

I ordered a 4 year Pouplar Science sub a couple years ago through them. Only thing that sucks is it takes a few months before you get your first issue.

Thanks. I wonder if it would help if it's a renewal rather than a first issue.

Thanks. I wonder if it would help if it's a renewal rather than a first issue.

I think so, I just renewed my subscription as well and it said it will start as soon as my current sub ends.

A new subscription I ordered said I should get my first issue in Feb.

The only magazines I want are; Maximum PC, PC Gamer, EDGE Magazine (best adult game magazine period) Maxim and Runners.

Those usually occupy my bathroom through the year.

The only magazines I want are; Maximum PC, PC Gamer, EDGE Magazine (best adult game magazine period) Maxim and Runners.

Those usually occupy my bathroom through the year.
Maximum PC seems to be giving the cold shoulder to anyone who wants their print version. They seem to be pushing their digital distribution only. As much as I miss reading that mag for whatever reason, screw them.

Maximum PC seems to be giving the cold shoulder to anyone who wants their print version. They seem to be pushing their digital distribution only. As much as I miss reading that mag for whatever reason, screw them.

I don't really care about magazines so long as it helps pass the time on the crapper, I certainly don't go to their website for news that's what these forums are for.

I have completely moved to a digital sub for all my magazines now. It is a lot handier..

This. My subscription just ran out and there are absolutely no discount subscription options. I considered the digital route, but I just don't think it will suit my purposes, so they lost a customer. I only really read through a hand full of the articles anyway, so I'm not paying full price. I don't understand why they need detailed pictures of how to do a computer build every single issue. How to install RAM hasn't changed in like 10 years so I'm not reading your article on how to do it 13 times a year.

Back