Warm 346 Celeron D + Mobo $79.99 AR

I think this may be more than warm, now that I looked. At newegg this combo would cost about $140 without shipping. Good folding box at 3.06 Ghz.

How do you get $79.99 AR for both? I see $60 for the mobo and $110 for the processor with a $50 rebate.

Adding both items to the cart the total before shipping is $129.98

Careful with this one, it appears that the rebate is good only for the OEM version of this processor, which they don't even have in stock!

KSmut said:
Careful with this one, it appears that the rebate is good only for the OEM version of this processor, which they don't even have in stock!

So once you get a decent HSF, the price is allready up to $110-120.

Shmuckety said:
How well does this thing oc?

345's are 3.06ghz right? You have a 3 in 4 chance of getting an E0 stepping which is good for overclocking, expect 3.6-3.8ish with an E0. There is one 3.06 that is a D0 which isn't bad at overclock, expect 3.4-3.6 out of a D0.

My Celeron D 320 (2.4ghz) is an E0 and I have mine at 3.8 with default voltage and a Zalman 7700Cu.

So if you go in to the store you can feasibly pick one with the E0 stepping. You can always get a retail intl heatsink for like $20. Still I didn't notice that this was an OEM deal :(

If you live near a Fry's B&M they have the retail Celeron D 326 and ECS P4M800PRO-M for $69.99 out the door. http://latimes.p2ionline.com/shoppi...10492418&type=cat&area=ROP&adid=1486368&pop=1

It's clocked 533MHz lower than the 346 but there's no rebate and you get a heatsink and 3 year warranty.

Fatcash pays 3% on tigerdirect (pre-rebate price) if you order one of the bundles posted above. And if you happen to earn $5 in fatcash (today is the last day), they are paying a $5 bonus. I don't post referrals, so google it if you don't know what fatcash is.

I bit the Fry's ad. dunno what stepping I got. But the board has onboard video, supports ddr and ddr2, agp, and sata.

Supports ddr and ddr2 ??? How is that?

I bought tigerdirect combo 3 weeks ago, running 3.6Ghz with stock cooler.

They refused my rebate though. Reason: NO address on the invoice.
Even though i went on trigerdirect.com and clicked "VIEW INVOICE" in my order.
The 'order status' screen has my address but "invoice" does not. So they refused the rebate because of that. I've been trying to call them but i can't get through. I waited 4.5 hours on a line once and gave up. I think if i did it the other way they would have refused it too because it wasn't an 'invoice' but 'order status page'. They are just very sneaky bastards.
I am not dealing with TigerDirect crap rebates any more...i'm still waiting for my $90 rebate for LCD over 6 months already.

PS: Sorry for little off topic.

Yes there are some 775 mobo's that support either ddr1 or ddr2 on the same board. Like this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813135221

Also, I met someone before that worked at tiger and they said that even though they worked there right next to the rebate dept. they never got their rebates back either. Bad company to deal with in my opinion they even screw their own employees. :(

That board at Newegg has separate connectors 2 for DDR2, and 2 for DDR
This board only has 2. And i think it only supports DDR. I don't have DDR2 otherwise i would plug it in an test.

Geez, even employees. They just lost one more customer.

Back