warm~ 15% off all keyboards @ Newegg - 72 hrs only!

Impulse

[H]F Junkie
Just use promo code EMCNFND98 - it expires Sunday at 12pm.

Some good budget boards (if you're looking for mechanical keyboards):

$93.50 after DC - Rosewill w/MX browns (also available w/every other switch type, most are $10 cheaper)

$85 after DC - CM QuickFire Pro w/MX browns, brand new model, has multimedia functions mapped to Fn+various keys and partial back lighting around WASD + QERZXC + 12345 + F1 F2 F3 F4 + Arrow Keys+ Esc + Spacebar; kinda funky but not bad for the price if it's as solid as past Quickfires

'Course if you want something w/full back lighting or you can live w/rubber domes under your F keys and Insert/Home/Page block, then the Corsairs I posted about in the other thread are even cheaper w/the current 20% DC and $20 MIR. Choice is yours, good weekend to get a cheap(er) mechanical keyboard tho!

I could have sworn that most of these keyboards used to be free shipping, last time I checked.

I could have sworn that most of these keyboards used to be free shipping, last time I checked.

Common practice of Newegg. They offer a "discount", but recoup the money elsewhere.

Shoprunner ftw. :D

I'd be a bit wary of the QF with browns, I don't think CM used the same OEM as they did (Costar, same as Filco) for their full size boards, so quality may not be as good as the quickfire rapid.

I'd be a bit wary of the QF with browns, I don't think CM used the same OEM as they did (Costar, same as Filco) for their full size boards, so quality may not be as good as the quickfire rapid.

Yeah, I heard that too, I think I read the keys might be mounted differently or something... Looks kinda funky with the half backlight and all the extra key functionality on top of the usual branding... I was actually debating which of those two to order as a gift and I think I'm going for the Rosewill since it's a gift for a non-gamer, more of a known quantity w/good reviews. the red bottom plate the keys are mounted to on it looks kinda cool too (even tho you can barely see it).

Back