Warhawk in 48 hours

Baker

2[H]4U
So Warhawk as well as a PS Store update will be coming to us all Thursday, Aug 30th.

Source

**Please before you post, we don't care about the X360 in this thread, we also don't care if you don't like the game, please create your own thread if you wish to discuss those matters**

So I'm ready for this game to be released. I already have a few buddies on the friends list that I'll be playing this game with, but are there any other [H]er's that would like to join up with me, and try to lay down some ownage? Maybe get all [H]'s on one team and see what we got going on?

Let’s discuss strats, if any apply, or is this a FFA, run around killing everything in your way, or are there ways to actually work as a team? :D

Shame about the delay, even if it is just another two days.

I really like the look of Warhawk, but I'm worried it'll be like every other online game where if I don't devote a few hours a day I won't be able to pick up and play it. Does anyone know if there's going to be matchmaking for n00bs?

Ah, 2 more days is no sweat :) Most working stiffs will be happy to have it by the weekend.

anyone know how many people will be able to play online at one time on a map?

US still on target for the 28th

Update: Sony officials confirmed the news over the weekend and said the delay does not apply to the U.S. version of the game, which will be available for download for North American consumers on Aug. 28 as previously announced

i might pick up the retail version because it has a VOIP headset. does anyone know if you can recharge the bundled headset by plugging it into the ps3?

It comes with a short USB cable that lets you charge it by plugging it into a PS3 USB port.
So I guess to answer your question, Yes.

Hmm I'm not sure which one to get, if I do end up getting it. I don't have a headset yet and I do like to have the case/manual. But downloading it is nice because you can just play it off the hard drive.

The game installs on the Hard Drive using the actual disc as well.

Will online be cheaper? theres no advantage buying it online besides the fact you don't wanna to head for the store. But online store (like amazon) no tax no shipping it will arrive when ppl finish downloading.

The advantage of download is you don't need the disc to play and its the only way to get just the game itself if you don't need a headset. I wonder if that PSN account trading still works.

anyone know if there is an offline or online split screen mode for 4 players?

The advantage of download is you don't need the disc to play and its the only way to get just the game itself if you don't need a headset. I wonder if that PSN account trading still works.

PSN account trading does NOT work. While you can install it on any ps3 with the account sharing, the game will not play except ont he Master account that purchased it.

Ya, I am hearing problems with the Downloadable version and only being able to play it on the account you downloaded it with.

BTW....what servers are all of yo playing??
My id is: sf_boo

Look for me around, I am getting pretty good now:)

PSN account trading does NOT work. While you can install it on any ps3 with the account sharing, the game will not play except ont he Master account that purchased it.

In this case retail version seems a lot better, because when PSN breaks you still own the game disk and the case, dont know if its possible to play it offline split screen

You can't really do offline, but you can have multiple play on a local game from the same system

In this case retail version seems a lot better, because when PSN breaks you still own the game disk and the case, dont know if its possible to play it offline split screen

why would the PSN break? and how would this effect not being able to play it ever again? I have receipt that proves I purchased, I am pretty sure SONY will honor it, if for some weird reason PSN breaks as you say. Anyways your 'disc' could break as well.

I downloaded it yesterday afternoon and man I was blown away. I sat there for at least 6 hours straight playing TDM for the first 3 hours then I got on a ranked TDM dogfighting only server and played another 3 hours. I particuly like the dogfighting only servers but the game has alot of variety. One of the best MMo that I've ever played.

Someone should start a new thread so we can find out who's all playing and list their PSN id's and set up some time's so we can all play together because we can set the servers for password's etc for the whole [H] crew.;)

One of my good friends called me and told me to buy this game ASAP.
I was holding out for Tekken (later today) and Streets of Rage/Puzzle Fighter on the 360, but I might have to get this one anyway. I guess people are having a total blast with this game.
Too many good games coming out at once! Where were all of these back in July?

One of my good friends called me and told me to buy this game ASAP.
I was holding out for Tekken (later today) and Streets of Rage/Puzzle Fighter on the 360, but I might have to get this one anyway. I guess people are having a total blast with this game.
Too many good games coming out at once! Where were all of these back in July?

You definitely should Dom. I cant remember last time ive had this much fun online with any FPS since quake 3 days

how can you go First Person on this game? My character always at 3rd person view..?

i bought the game from online store so i dont have a manual.. I should print the pdf manual tho.. maybe that should help..

Other then playing on a TDM/DM 32 player warhawk only server .CTF feels out of whack when playing infantry. Controls and movement feel very simular to Earth Defense Force 2017 on the 360. Overall it's a good game minus CTF & infantry mode.

They should release this on a better time, school is starting, might as well get it when I have time to play :(

They should release this on a better time, school is starting, might as well get it when I have time to play :(

That was my thought. There are a TON of games that just came out or are due within the next 2 weeks that I'll never have a chance to play them all. Yet I spent most of the summer really only playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Where were all of these games then?

so im assuming that this is a must buy? We havent really had much use out of our ps3 cept for folding, would be nice to run a decent game on it for a change :eek:

so im assuming that this is a must buy? We havent really had much use out of our ps3 cept for folding, would be nice to run a decent game on it for a change :eek:

I would say Warhawk is DEFINITELY a MUST buy!! :)

Are a lot of people using the headset at all?

If I got this, I'd just go for the $40 online version and not really even bother with all the headset BS. But if the headset is somehow a necessity... I don't know.

So far when I play there might be 2 or 3 people using a headset, but the game just came out so I dont know how it will be in a month.

Players are still talking to themselves, since they haven't figured out that L3 is push to talk
977299756b24129899oeg5.gif

edit:
antok86
Fixed , thanks

Back