Warhammer Online Screenshots Thread v2.0

stryder2720

Supreme [H]ardness
Any derailment or trolling will be reported!
Infraeon
11 Witch Hunter
Monolith

InfraeonF_052.jpg

InfraeonF_056.jpg

InfraeonF_057.jpg

InfraeonF_058.jpg

InfraeonF_059.jpg

InfraeonF_060.jpg

InfraeonF_061.jpg

InfraeonF_064.jpg

InfraeonF_002.jpg

InfraeonF_008.jpg

InfraeonF_009.jpg

InfraeonF_012.jpg

InfraeonF_015.jpg

InfraeonF_017.jpg

Nice.

The graphics are pretty subpar overall - but the game looks fun. I wish I had the time right now to play it.

I think those graphics look great for something that requires you to have 200+ models on screen with animations/spells at once. I hope my 4870 can deal with it.

I think those graphics look great for something that requires you to have 200+ models on screen with animations/spells at once. I hope my 4870 can deal with it.

It'll be fine, I rarely drop below 90fps with my 4870, roughly same system as you.

And... why did you make a whole new thread exactly?

And... why did you make a whole new thread exactly?

Five pages of people comparing graphics to wow, complaining about graphics, not posting screenshots.

I'll throw some up when I'm off work again and have some time to get in game. Need to get some good rvr ones, I keep forgetting to take any during the heat of the moment killing goblins.

It'll be fine, I rarely drop below 90fps with my 4870, roughly same system as you.

How does it run in huge RvR battles? And what settings do you run at(resolution included)?

You can just pm me the answer, so we don't ruin this thread as well.

One huge improvement Warhammer has on WoW is the movable GUI... can't wait to install it on my new PC build (once my parts come)! Nice screenies... makes me itch to play.

My lvl 19 Shaman... Ironfist server. Spec'd damage and I waste people in pvp.

In the OP, what class is in the fourth picture? Those guys were hella annoying in PvP, took forever to kill 'em.

In the OP, what class is in the fourth picture? Those guys were hella annoying in PvP, took forever to kill 'em.

Swordmasters.

IMO, Zealots alone 1v1 are ridiculously hard to take down, not too bad in a group setting though. But yeah, a SM with a RP or AM constantly healing him will do some damage and take a while to go down.

Not as long as it seems for your Chosens and Black Orcs tho :p those guys are meat shields!!

Thanks for creating a new thread. The previous thread went bad real fast. I played in the open beta, but the graphics in the screen shots seem alot better than the open beta. More like LotR than WoW. I was a shadow warrior in the open beta and the one thing that bugged me and looks like it hasn't changed is the lack of the bow string visual. I know its a minor thing, but I would like to see the bow string. More screenshots, especially raids, please.

so much for no derailment

Oh hey someone else has seen that stretchy model stuff going on, I had it happen all the time with my squig herder in open beta. Turn into battle squig and back and your models legs were like 10 feet long and his head was down in his chest. I thought it was just me so I never mentioned it.

Awesome pics guys. I didn't think there was much difference between this and WOW at first but I see a LOT of difference in these pics. The details are amazing.

OK but like a lot of games details don't make or break a game.

Again awesome post

A few pics of tonights raids.
Came in 3rd place for the loot roll!
InfraeonF_104.jpg

InfraeonF_102.jpg

InfraeonF_099.jpg

InfraeonF_092.jpg

InfraeonF_091.jpg

InfraeonF_088.jpg

Graphics are on medium and low except last..poor poor 8600gts

Back