I've played the first one many times and loved every minute of it, but according to the trailer, the game play looks to be leaps and bounds better than the first.
I love those finishing moves.
I'm usually not one to purchase a game on day one, except a Fallout, Elder Scrolls or Doom game...but I might make an exception for this.

Not sure if I'll be playing this or not tbh. It looks good but Warhammer is pretty much dead to me. Relic is dead and Games Whoreshop is fucking trash and I don't feel like giving them my money anymore. The original is the reason why I made a steam account back in 2011 and was my go to mp game for some time. Maybe though, we'll see...

That looks really good- I loved the genestealer bits...

Last edited:
Weird, but just in case it doesn't come back, it showed the epic open area horde combat and also corridor horror shooter bits...

Weird, but just in case it doesn't come back, it showed the epic open area horde combat and also corridor horror shooter bits...
Damn. I would have liked to have seen it myself. I'm a big fan of the original game. Seeing some horde combat free of the limitations of the XBox 360 would have been dope.

I ended up with the Space Marine - Anniversary Edition a few years ago, it's good for 2011 (not amazing). This one looks to be a significant step up.

https://cdn.focus-home.com/admin/in...ent_pr_execution_partnership_21112023_vuk.pdf

1700599584571.png

Aw man, such a big delay... I just recently played through the original in November and I was pumped for SM2!

Oh well, good things come to those who wait... hopefully.

Back