Warframe Expansion Fortuna Is Coming to PC This Week

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Digital Extremes has announced that the Fortuna open world expansion for Warframe is coming to PC this week. Some of the new features in the expansion include hoverboards as a mode of transportation, new guns, pets, mining, fishing, new areas and faction facilities, all new enemy units, base capture, caves, and a new Warframe of course. If you link your Warframe and Twitch Prime account, gamers will receive in-game rewards and additional rewards for watching Warframe live-streams.

Fortuna introduces a vast, frigid Venus wasteland populated with specialized Corpus units, an alien ecosystem and subterranean mysteries. In Fortuna, you will meet the body-augmented Solaris who live in debt-slavery to their profiteering Corpus overlords. Get ready, Tenno! In order to visit the underground city of Fortuna and the Orb Vallis above, you must first complete the Venus Junction on Earth.

This update looks so good, but just having fetch(vacuum) for pets is going to be brilliant.

Gimmie gimmie!

This update looks so good, but just having fetch(vacuum) for pets is going to be brilliant.

Gimmie gimmie!

Thank DE for this... The biggest reason I couldn't use my Kavat was it's inability to pick things up. I'd still prefer vacuum just be innate to all frames, but this solution is better than none.

yup, been waiting on this, anybody have info on what day it will drop?

This is one of the few games I highly recommend to my client base. I'm a old man with that old man disease, such as no rhythm. Ear Hair.... (don't worry it gets trimmed every day as I do not want to look like my dad who can braid his) Reflexes??? What the hell is that??? and so on. But you know what I try to have fun and in this game you can without much of the toxic behavior you see in video games such as LoL... Also they listen to their player base instead of EA, Blizzard, "Insert every major AAA" company... YaY... how you like fallout 76??? feels like a fucking skin over Fallout 4...

Yea I recoommend Warframe and give it a try. Icon Approved. :)

yup, been waiting on this, anybody have info on what day it will drop?

Sigh...you just delayed it by another day. Stop asking. =P

8e7384e0-ba66-475c-adba-af1ba84a807f.png

Reactions: B770
like this
it has to be either today or tomorrow. I imagine the release will introduce lots of bugs which will need quick patches (they always do) and friday would not be a good day. yesterday also was the election and a release would have been... possibly disruptive. so anyway, today, DAMNIT! :)

So on Console? Decemeber? Before thanksgiving please so I can do shit on my holiday

If you look at the console releases they are usually a single one, first week of the month, or last week for the last update. PC is the debug platform before pushing to console so they will usually want to make a few rounds of bug fixes.

Back