Warframe Developers Grant Eli's Wish to Go to Tennocon

cageymaru

Fully [H]
Warframe developers, Digital Extremes, granted a fan's Make-A-Wish request to attend Tennocon 2018 in Canada. Eli was allowed to see top secret upcoming content and even got to do some voice acting for future content in the game. Stories like this endear fans to the game and enrich our lives with happiness.
A big thank you to the team at Digital Extremes! You can download the Free-to-Play (F2P) game Warframe here on Steam and check out some of their upcoming content here.

14 year old, Eli living with Cystic Fibrosis from Texas, wished to come to London, Ontario to go to TennoCon 2018.

DE is the only company in a long time that has given me hope in that greed isn't the only way to do business.

Good for them. Good game that gobbled up a couple hundred hours before I got bored. Tried to get back into it after a couple year break and couldn't do it.

Good for them. Good game that gobbled up a couple hundred hours before I got bored. Tried to get back into it after a couple year break and couldn't do it.

Me too. Some prime frames, some awesome soma builds that killed like a delete key, then went off to Titanfall. Tried back a bit ago and it still felt real grind-ey.

I only put in 2,891 hours into Warframe before I gave it a break. I might give it a go for the Star Wars like event.

Back