Warface - Closed Beta Weekend

Anyone actually playing it? SIgned up few days ago and no dice so far.

From the looks of it, its Crytek's CoD-clone. That right?

Anyone actually playing it? SIgned up few days ago and no dice so far.

From the looks of it, its Crytek's CoD-clone. That right?

Crysis 2 and 3 were Crytek's CoD clones, this is just another step on the road to CoD-ification.

Crysis 2 and 3 were Crytek's CoD clones, this is just another step on the road to CoD-ification.

That's an oversimplification, maybe the MP in those games was but the singleplayer still had roots and feel from the much beloved first Crysis.

Whereas the gameplay I've seen of Warface is just blatantly COD all the way down to the font and style of "+100" visual feedback when you get points for crap.

Well there's nothing better than making the entire background of your website a high-res streaming video. Those of us with mediocre connections really enjoy that shit, it helps everything on the site run superbly.

Ive had it for about a week, but cant play it. Keep getting error upon start up, so i gave up on.. Will try it out now see if they fixed it..

Edit*** Well got to play it.. my first impressions.. Eh just another cookie cutter FPS.. A little BF series, a little COD, and some Crysis all thrown in a blender.. and dumped out into a FPS mold, and this is what ya get..

Last edited:
i heard terrible things about this game.
after what crytek did to crysis 2 and 3 i wont be playing their games anymore.

Back