Ware are the low profile 1650s at?

dany man

Limp Gawd
Keep seeing them talked about, but no one seems to have them listed. Zotac has them on there site, but out of stock.
Anyone know ware I can find one ?

Oops, you are right. I typed 570, and it found 560's. That's a good reason if they don't make them :). If I run into any online (1650), I'll revisit this thread with a link.

Oops, you are right. I typed 570, and it found 560's. That's a good reason if they don't make them :). If I run into any online (1650), I'll revisit this thread with a link.
Thanks.
An rx570 LP would be killer. so would a 1660 too. But I don't think that would ever happen.

Thanks.
An rx570 LP would be killer. so would a 1660 too. But I don't think that would ever happen.
Yeah, thanks for the quick correction! That's why I got an itx that could hold a full size card (has PC's extender to lay card parallel to MB).

I hear you, hopefully they start showing up in stock, seems like about the fastest you'll be able to get right now.

The Zotac one has been out in the wild on Newegg and Amazon, but I think you can currently only find it from resellers jacking up the price.

My home HTPC is locked to low profile cards and I too have been looking for a meaningful gpu upgrade for it.

I'm hoping once budget 7nm gpus release, there will be more low profile options.

The Zotac one has been out in the wild on Newegg and Amazon, but I think you can currently only find it from resellers jacking up the price.

My home HTPC is locked to low profile cards and I too have been looking for a meaningful gpu upgrade for it.

I'm hoping once budget 7nm gpus release, there will be more low profile options.
Yeah, I didn't link it, I found one on eBay for $279, lol. It's not that good ;). Guess they aren't as high priority for Nvidia/aib's, I saw like 3-4 companies that announced them but not finding stock.

Why not find an rx570? Faster, cheaper? I haven't seen many positive reviews for the 1650 unless something changes since release (like they dropped the price $30-$40).
$150 msi rx 570 low.profile from Newegg..
https://www.newegg.com/msi-radeon-rx-560-4gt-lp-oc/p/N82E16814137308?item=N82E16814137308&source=googleshopping&nm_mc=knc-googleadwords-mobile&cm_mmc=knc-googleadwords-mobile-_-pla-_-video+cards+-+amd/ati-_-N82E16814137308&gclsrc=aw.ds&&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwb3rBRDrARIsALR3XeZ8XqOWoA_-Om0rYaqKlZBOQdHqCBZq5o_8edyxNJaDFUHVnEf0V6waAhqFEALw_wcB
Wins almost every benchmark against 1650.

Maybe they want most powerful GPU power by PCIe only?

I honestly haven't seen any listings on Newegg or Amazon. A few scetchy sites yeah, but there were still out of stock

Last edited:

I think the real restriction is routing a >128bit GDDR6 bus. I'd guess if HBM somehow gets cheaper for low end devices?

I think the real restriction is routing a >128bit GDDR6 bus. I'd guess if HBM somehow gets cheaper for low end devices?
I really wouldn't call a 1650 low end. But then again Nvidia doesn't seem to make low end cards anymore. IGP being what they are theses days

Back