Wanted: Hundreds of Entrepreneurs to Start Businesses Delivering Amazon Packages

................Amazon is hoping for 3rd party to drive the rate cheaper like Cheesecake Factory in hiring 3rd party to clean the restaurant ..

Kenny

I had considered this and I find your thinking extremely likely.

A program that says a startup can be made starting from as low as $10K, and we have $1million additional reserved to support veteran startups meaning as many as 100 startups from Vets.

You could probably support 6 or 10 of these startups in any single major city all the way down to cities like Tucson could handle one of them easy. There are a lot of cities in the USA that would easily cover these startups and really cut into the big delivery outfit's business. But what's really funny is that it seems like a bunch of what I order from online companies starts out being delivered by FEDEX or USP but by the time it get's to my door it's passed off to USPS for local delivery which I really wonder WTF?

It makes me think that it's actually USPS that's getting the squeeze here, not FEDEX and UPS like you'd think.

Just musing :cool:

Back