Wanted: Dead

Looks a lot like Ninja Gaiden to me. It has been a while, so I'm cool with that.
The music sounds like a Rob Zombie cover band playing the Flashdance song, though.

Looks a lot like Ninja Gaiden to me. It has been a while, so I'm cool with that.
The music sounds like a Rob Zombie cover band playing the Flashdance song, though.

Apparently being made by former Ninja Gaiden and DOA developers, hence the similarities.

I'm definitely down for this. I just hope it doesn't rely too much on the various slow-motion killing sequences. Ninja Gaiden's gameplay stayed fun for 3 full games, so I have faith.

Looks like its either going to be amazing or completely terrible, hard to tell which at this stage. The aesthetic reminds me of Bungie's Oni....boy was that a disappointment.

Looks like its either going to be amazing or completely terrible, hard to tell which at this stage.

That's my take, too. I think it's going to come down to how easy some of these things are to execute and how often they occur. A lot of things can look cool in a 30-second trailer but get really, really old when you see them every few seconds in the actual game. Plus, I can't tell how serious the game is taking itself.

I was expecting more Kane and Lynch looks better and that game is like 12 years old.

Wanted: Dead PC System Requirements

Recommended:

-Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
-Processor: Intel i7 2700K
-Memory: 16 GB RAM
-Graphics: NVIDIA RTX2060
-DirectX: Version 12
-Storage: 50 GB available space
-Additional Notes: DirectX feature level 11_1 is required

https://opencritic.com/game/14287/wanted-dead
1676402925409.png

Back