wanted: agp card, socket a mobo

Eva_Unit_0

[H]ard|Gawd
okay, I'm looking for two things.

1. a socket A mobo. doesn't need to be anything spectacular, it just needs to be able to run an athlon xp 2000+ (tbred-a) and ddr ram. Oh and an agp slot would be nice. Doesn't need SATA or anything but if you've got one that has it then that would be awesome.

2. a decent agp video card. Something like a fx5900/9700pro or better.

Here's the catch: I'd really prefer to trade straight-up with someone. I don't have a whole lot of free cash floating around and I hate paying paypal stupid fees anyway. Here's what I've got to trade:

Pentium 4 560j. 3.6ghz and 115W :)eek:) of lga775 goodness. retail box with stock cooler. It is an E0 core so it does support the C1E halt state, meaning that it drops to 2.8ghz at idle. so instead of running hot as hell it runs as hot as a smaller subsidiary of hell.

Abit IL8: 945P-based mobo from abit. Works great with the above P4. Not that it will NOT run a c2d. the auxiliary 12V power plug (the little 4 pin one) has a strange burn mark on it from a psu that died on me, but the board still works fine so take that at face value. I just had it up and running yesterday. comes retail box with most (?) accessories.

pci express x850xt-pe. great card, never overclocked or modded, only about a year old (it's a new one from an rma to sapphire). Has the vivo shit on it too, but it comes bare card.

Pentium 4 560j. 3.6ghz and 115W () of lga775 goodness. retail box with stock cooler. It is an E0 core so it does support the C1E halt state, meaning that it drops to 2.8ghz at idle. so instead of running hot as hell it runs as hot as a smaller subsidiary of hell.

Nice chip...Wish I had something you needed....

bump, pm me any offers I'll consider anything

also, I have another option:

I could also keep the x850xt-pe if I could trade someone the other two items for an am2 pci-e mobo. So if anyone has an am2 board with pci-e let me know.

Back