want to record xb360 games on my pc

i was looking into being able to play my 360 on my pc and have the opportunity to record video when i want to. i don't know if this is the right place to post this, if it is not mods please move it. but can i get some suggestions on what kind of tuner card i need to put in my pc. i would like to be able to keep the hd quality but if a major cost difference i can just use normal cables. my 360 is currently connected via hdmi cables.

Yeah that looks like a good product. I remember someone else had something like that to record halo videos in HD. They are much cheaper than they use to be, $170 AR after rebate. Component capture cards use to cost in the thousands.

An RF modulator and an analog capture card would probably be a great deal cheaper. If it's anything you are planning on putting up on youtube or something, you wouldn't need anything more anyways.

no i don't plan on putting them on youtube. i'm just looking into making some little videos and stuff. mainly i just want to get into video editing and what not so i though this would be a good start

ok lets say it didn't have to be in hd. can some one give me some ideas on a good capture card. i already have an rf modulator

I have a Hauppage PVR-150 lying around. I will sell it to you for 20 dollars shipped. You will need to download the drivers from Hauppage's site, but it has RCA connections and makes for an awesome capture card (I know :)).

Back