Want to read the winning entries in the Gold Dominator contest?

Redbeard

Official Corsair Rep.
A while back we announced we would be giving away a few sets of gold-plated Dominators to customers who sent in 200-word essays about why they loved Corsair.

We got an overwhelming response, of course, because people can write 200 words (many without resorting to abbreviations like "ur" or "omg" or "lolz") fairly easily.

We also got one photographic entry, which is best described as pretty much the opposite of "why I love Corsair". I sincerely hope this gentleman is getting the help he needs, and rests assured that all of us at Corsair are pulling for him. Mental illness is no laughing matter (well, not really) and I, personally, hope the professionals can assist him in his struggles with anger management.

But back to a positive note: Here are the winners This is a PDF file linked on our website.

One of the winners, I believe, is a [H]ardOCPer, Christopher Warren. Check this link for the front page article.

I'd like to thank all of you guys who entered, some of these entries were absolutely hilarious.

Back