Want DOTA 2? I have Steam gift copies

sugosugita

[H]ard|Gawd
I have five gift copies of DOTA 2 if anyone wants the game. I had a bunch initially from steam, gave them to all my friends, but they just gave me another load, so [H]buddies get 'em while they're hot.

Post your steam user ID or PM me, I will try to give them out in the order they are requested.

My friend gifted this and I've had no desire to play because I've read in multiple places how terrible the playerbase is in terms of attitude and that the learning curve is pretty insane since there are 60 heroes to have to learn inside and out.

Have I gotten the wrong impression? I suppose I should give it a try even if its just playing bots at first. I've enjoyed the pre-WoW Warcraft branded RTS's, all the C&C's since Dune, CoH, etc

My friend gifted this and I've had no desire to play because I've read in multiple places how terrible the playerbase is in terms of attitude and that the learning curve is pretty insane since there are 60 heroes to have to learn inside and out.

Have I gotten the wrong impression? I suppose I should give it a try even if its just playing bots at first. I've enjoyed the pre-WoW Warcraft branded RTS's, all the C&C's since Dune, CoH, etc

No, I wouldn't say you have the wrong impression. If you've played this before during the WC3 days then you'll have the whole strategy in the bag.

But yeah, i DID play the old school dota on WC3 and I got my ass handed to me the first few matches in DOTA 2.

On second thought, not that much different from any other Valve title. Play TF2 or L4D2 lately? those guys are so elitist :)

I have 5 copies to give away as well. Played this game for all of 5 minutes then crumpled it up and threw it in my waste basket. Who wants em?

Back