Walmart Free Samples (updating site)

It seems like this page updates quite frequently, as there have been two freebies today, and both are already gone. This page might be worth checking it on daily to see what's being passed out. :)

Meh, nothing I really want. But I guess I will send some tampons to some of my friends for kicks ;)

FREE FEMININE HYGIENE!?

Omg, I gotta get me some o 'dat.

I hate Wal-Mart so bad.

thanks, free sample of nicorette to give to one of my disgusting siblings!

I still haven't gotten my free popcorn.. :(

The page is blank for me though. :confused:

EDIT: Looks like Adblock got rid of the images.

B. W. said:
I still haven't gotten my free popcorn.. :(
Mine came a few days ago, be patient.

I'm not a big fan of Wal-Mart's business practices (but please, don't turn this thread into a discussion of that or it'll be locked) and I don't shop there mainly because there isn't one near me, but I am more than happy to accept their free samples, which arrive regularly at my door. And even though they require an email addy, I've never once gotten an email from them. :cool:

About that Pepcid sample... woke up in the middle of the night recently with a horrible stomach and remembered the sample sitting on the kitchen table so I tried it. Then I got up a few hours later and puked purple and was like, WTF? Then I remembered the Pepcid was a big chewable purple thing. YMMV.

Lethal said:
Then I got up a few hours later and puked purple and was like, WTF? Then I remembered the Pepcid was a big chewable purple thing. YMMV.
rofl

not gonna try to get that free sample then :p

Back